Additional accountabilities for developer role
While reviewing @chreekat's todo list with him the other day, there were a few items identified as potential accountabilities, so I've opened a gitlab issue with some questions, to ensure we have the items captured in the governance docs if necessary and/or otherwise discuss them.
Original text on the list:
- use latest stackage release in stack.yaml #monthly #newbie #haskell
- Check to see if there are any Customers in Stripe with identical emails #quarterly #accountability
- Update Next page #monthly
- aptitude update all systems #Tuesday
- Rephrasing of item 1 to be more aligned with the governance documentation style: "Update Stack configuration monthly to use latest Stackage release". Not particular about it and other suggestions are welcome.
- Does item 2 overlap with GCC Security role?
- Has item 3 been replaced by the roadmap?
- Item 4 appears to be covered by the Sysadmin role.